Thursday, November 21, 2013

::Thankful Thursday::

November.  A month to count ones blessings, big and small.

Today I am thankful for my family, the one I was born into and the one who has welcomed me these past few years. 
Right after I became a Lybeck!
I am thankful for my loving husband who is my support and partner in crime.

I am thankful for my health and for the joy I have found in Hot Yoga these past few weeks.

I am thankful Louie joined our lives this year, he puts a smile on my face and gives me a great reason to get out of bed and enjoy a walk before work.

Lastly, I am thankful to have a career I enjoy! Nothing better than finishing a day of work with a glass of wine your hard work has created.  Satisfaction at its finest.

What are you Thankful for?




No comments:

Post a Comment