Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sisters


A Sister By Blood, A Friend By Choice
Julia and I, Moms weekend 2009
This weekend while home I officially asked my baby sister Julia to be my Maid of Honor!  Wedding planning is in full swing for me and I am so blessed to have such amazing friends and family in my life through this process.  Although my sister and I fought to no end growing up, as we have gotten older we have found a love and joy for the time we spend together.  
Add caption

My mother is another story... Bridezilla  Momzilla is really how I would describe her actions... But I hold hope that the 14 emails per day about random wedding ideas and thoughts will subside.  Seriously. 14 emails. Per day.   Sean the (not so) little brother will be a groomsman and my dads only job is to keep my mother in check.  

I have learned to take a step back, take a deep breath and am trying to enjoy the wedding planning process as much as I can. After all it only happens once!

No comments:

Post a Comment