Thursday, December 5, 2013

Neighborhood Cheer!

Lights! Camera! Action!

December is here!  In my book, the first of December marks the beginning of the Christmas holiday season.  Time to breakout the Christmas decor and make a game plan for the lights.  I love a seasonally decorated home and nothing starts off the holidays like twinkling lights on the eves of our home.  (Shame on those of you who started early, November is for Turkeys and fall.  Leave the green and red to its rightful month, people!)
The Husband and I have set our game plan.  We are opting for large white circular LED lights in soft white, keeping it classic.  I have never been an icicle lights fan or one for the flashing, bright colored lights some love.  I may go wild and turn the columns by the front door into red and white light striped candy canes, we will see.

How do you prefer your Christmas lights?


 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment