Sunday, December 29, 2013

Seahawks Sunday!


What to do with the time between Christmas and  New years. Between tackling some Pinterest projects (hello new dark stained bathroom cabinets! ) and caulking the bathrooms, our to-do list has gotten shorter while still having time to relax with a great cup of coffee.

Today we are rewarded with a night get away in Seattle courtesy of the hubs workplace. This will be my first Seahawks and NFL game and I am so excited to finally be apart of the 12th man!  I am ready to make some noise!


Dinner will also be a highlight and I cannot wait to enjoy some oyster shooters and fresh seafood. This dessert rat is so ready for some Seattle seafood.  With a low chance of rain I am certain our trip will be a ball!

Follow me on Instagram @laceylybeck for shots from today! GO HAWKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment